February 04, 2011

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME!!


Yes. Another game is being made about Zombies. This news may cause some people to sigh pitifully as they whine, "Another Zombie game??" But for most of us, the die-hard fans of Zombiedom, we raise our fists in sweet victory and cry out, "BRING IT ON!!!"

Now, about that game. At this point it is called "Class3" (what a lame Zombie title!) and is being developed by Undead Labs exclusively for Xbox Live. It is said to be an "open world zombie-survival game". Just the thought makes me want to shout from atop a mountain. Is this not what we have been wanting for years? A game that actually lets you travel around a city to survive?? To quote IGN, "The team [Undead Labs] is looking to answer the big question: What would you do in the face of the zombie apocalypse?" What potential! I'm not quite sure if it is going to be an Xbox Arcade game or not, as it is exclusively for Xbox Live. If it is, that is a little disappointing. There is only so much that can be done with arcade games. I think for the concept of this game to be fully fleshed out, it needs to be an actual on-console title. This is definitely a game I will be keeping my eyes on however. Check out the full IGN article here.

What would you want from an "open world zombie-survival game"?

2 comments:

  1. Welllll I don't have xbox live, and I will not ever get it, so I'd want it to be a normal xbox game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fair enough. if it was an on-console game, what would you want it to be like?

    ReplyDelete