March 24, 2011

Comin Back Alive

Best garden statue ever.

Greetings fellow Zombie slayers! I have to apologize for being on hiatus for so long. A lot has happened in my life concerning Zombies and I would like to share it all with you. Most recently, I downloaded the Undead Nightmare pack for Red Dead Redemption. I'm here to tell you that it is pretty awesome. Unbeknownst to me, there are cooperative matches you and three other friends can do together. Imagine for a moment a scene in the Kurt Russell movie Tombstone or Eastwood's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Now picture yourself and three of your friends running around in those movies, shooting Zombies. It works like Call of Duty's Nazi Zombies, where you have wave after wave of Zombies with increasing difficulty. Its really fun and surprisingly difficult.

In other news I watched four Zombie films over my Spring Break. The four were: Lucio Fulci's Zombie, Wild Zero, and Romero's Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead. The verdicts: all of them were awful! However, they were saved by the fact that I watched them with friends and laughed the entire time. The the movies had such potential. At least I had high expectations for them. But Fulci's Zombie failed because the characters in the film are so stupid! In fact, the characters in all of those movies are stupid except for Wild Zero. The characters in Wild Zero are at least fitting to the crazy storyline. Don't get me started on Romero. The guy has lost his way. Perhaps ever since Day of the Dead. But Survival and Diary are so stupid! The only scene worth seeing is with the Amish guy in Diary who owns a ton of Zombies. Coolest character ever!! Yeah. So thats about it. I'll hopefully get back into the swing of posting every week. Hope you all are well and free of Zombie viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment